BUSINESS LAW ATTORNEYS
The attorneys at Grant & Hoffman Law Firm have many years of previous experience in accounting, business management, and international business transactions that make them uniquely qualified to advise our business clients. Using this experience, Grant & Hoffman Law Firm practices all aspects of business law, serving Northern Colorado, the entire front range, and eastern plains with a dedication to responsive, effective legal counsel. Our full-service business law firm helps our clients succeed locally to compete globally whether they are small businesses or larger corporations.
Our firm represents clients throughout the life of their companies. Our attorneys assist our unique business clients in sorting out legal issues in the formation, reorganization, merger, acquisition, and dissolution of any company or business, including limited liability companies, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, and franchises. We are always available to assist our business clients in the many legal issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of their business including human resources, asset purchases, governance, transactions, contracts, litigation, and finance. We also assist in business succession planning, establishing family trusts and other instruments to preserve assets for heirs and avoid delays and expense in probate court.
Our diverse clientele spans every type of business, including agribusiness companies, automotive dealerships, restaurant chains, manufacturers and suppliers, construction, non-profits, oil & gas services, and many other kinds of service organizations.
Proven Business and Commercial Law Guidance
Our firm delivers solutions for business and corporate clients in the entire Colorado front range and eastern plains including:
- Building and acquiring facilities and equipment
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Contracts for purchase or sale of goods and services
- Independent contractor and employee agreements (including non-compete and non-disclosure agreements)
- Compliance with building codes, local ordinances and state regulations
- Development of policies and procedures
- Land use and zoning issues
- Corporate governance and shareholder issues
- Commercial lease negotiations
- Protection of trade secrets and intellectual property
- All types of business litigation (e.g., breach of contract, business dissolution, business-to-business disputes, personal injury defense)
Call An Experienced Attorney
Our lawyers will review your case details and give you a clear plan for how we can help. We represent clients throughout Northern Colorado, including Fort Collins, Greeley, Fort Morgan, and Sterling. Call our law firm or send an email to talk to a professional and understanding attorney.